Friday, August 28, 2015

August 17

24 years is a long time to have been married. Have you been married more years than not? Should be getting close. That will be fun to talk to him ( the new guy in your ward) about Fortaleza. It is an interesting place. Glad to hear the drive from Denver went well. Yeah it is really not too bad to live here. You get used to it. I sometimes forget that I used to take warm showers. But I will always miss having a couch. Thanks for the posters. Sounds like a good plan for our trip to Utah. It will be like our trip to Denver. It is too bad Anne and Dad cannot come with us but that is alright. Do not worry about Music. I will be alright for two weeks. But if you have some ready I will accept it. Just let me know when you put it on Dropbox. That stinks about Finley. Seems like she is always having trouble scratching.  I have to get me temple recommend renewed, but President does that in the last interview I will have in two weeks. Here are some pictures from last week when we went and saw the giant catholic cathedral. It is really quite beautiful. And huge. It is strange they let anyone enter and take pictures. I will let Dad know more about the week. I told President to do my BYU thing again. Trying to take more photos. Lots of love,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment