Friday, August 28, 2015

In the Home Stretch

Re: A list of questions

Church was good. Yes I bore my testimony. When there are only 45 people there almost everyone needs to bear their testimony. Yeah I am pretty thin I will not lie. But I laughed when you asked me if I had a parasite. Haha. I do not think so. To be honest I probably do but that does not change anything for 4 weeks. Nothing I can do. I will try to eat more food. Sometimes I think that since I do not like the food I just have the desire to eat less but I will try to be better. I take a vitamin I bought here everyday if that helps. I will gain some weight when I get back. 

I am not sure when my friends want to go see Max. I think the first week of September but I am not sure. I think most of them will be at college when I get home yes so I will have to organize this better. Maybe I will just go with Davis  to see Max. 

Yes Robinson emailed me. He went home in the airplane first class due to some mix ups. Lucky guy. We do not know who we will live with. I think we decided to try to find a tv out there in Utah. Interview with President will be the last day of my mission. The monday before I leave. I will make sure to do a ecclesiastical report thing. We always get fed, but lots of times we just get money from the members to go buy food.

Facebook is huge in Brazil so I will keep in touch with everyone through Facebook.  The new Samsung 6 looked pretty sweet today. We went to the mall which they call "Shopping" here and I went to the Samsung store. I think I am sold. I love you lots. THanks for the survey. It makes it easy to know what you want to know from me.

love you

W

No comments:

Post a Comment