Friday, August 28, 2015

From mom in Denver

To: Cindy Percival
Hey so I did my BYU endorsement thing again. I will call President Bonini tonight and tell him to do it again. That is wierd that Madison is transferrring to Iowa State. Jeesh. Hope she does not regret it. Yeah so I am way excited for the Samsung 6. It costs 3000 reals here just to give you an idea for the price of electronics here. The minimal salary here is 700 reals and lots of people make that.
But I found a place that sells iphone cables and keyboards and usb cables that charge all the other types of phones way cheap today. So if anyone needs like electronic accessories, iphone cables or keyboards or mouses or speakers or anything let me know because I will go back there in two weeks to buy some stuff for college. I can buy a iphone cable that will charge the iphone 6 for like $1.50.
We went to central to buy souveniors that I will bring home. I bought some cool shirts and other things to bring home but I will go back in 2 weeks and buy the rest of the stuff I want. I also took cool photos of the giant catholic cathedral but I did not bring my camera-computer device today so I will send the pictures next week.
The gospel can chage lives more than anything. Sometimes I need to remember that when I am working with people. Sometimes I forget how important this all is because we do the same thing every day, but I am grateful for the people that I have been able to help until now. I have three more weeks to help as many people as possible. And yes a stake president is very important. Along with a bishop.
I am rushing today so that is all for now. Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment