Friday, August 28, 2015

Next to the Last One....

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:51 AM, William Percival <william.percival@myldsmail.net> wrote: 

No no Starbucks in Fortaleza. I will get some iphone 6 cords and will see if they have one of your cords but it is not likely. I did not like my talk and I only had like 5 minutes. It did not look like anyone was paying attention so I was glad I only had to talk for 5 minutes.
 My companion speaks Portuguese well. He has a strong accent but he works hard to only read in Portuguese. I have only had one companion who is Hispanic but of what I have seen the missionaries who speak Spanish speak Portuguese well. We have some dinners lined up, yes. I do not know where we will sleep when we go to the mission office. My group that is leaving is like one of the biggest. I will leave with 24 other missionaries.

 After Church on Sunday I will eat lunch with a member and then I will drive to the mission office. I will have a dinner with the president and all the other missionaries who will leave with me Sunday night. I am not sure where we will sleep. Monday we will email I think so I will email you guys next week on monday. And then on monday we will take a course about how to be self-sufficient. Not sure what else we will do. And tuesday I leave. So really my mission ends Sunday afternoon and I just have to wait until Wednesday to get home. 

Yes I have pictures that I have not sent home. No it has not been too hard to stay busy on mission things here at the end, to be honest. Which is a good thing. I thought that it would be harder. I am sure that this week will be harder. That sounds like a fun trip to Nauvoo but I want to go with you and dad and Anne once as well. I will always keep in contact with you guys in college so do not worry.

I cannot believe I am about to complain about my parents buying me a new cell phone but I was not a huge fan of the samsung s6 edge but liked the samsung s6 normal better. So make sure not to open the phone so in case I want to trade I can do that. Hope that is still a possibility. Let me know. But just wait until I get home to do anything because I will go to the store and play around with the two models to see which one I like better and then choose. But I love you guys. I baptized a women in a pool on Sunday which was a cool experience. I will send the pictures to dad. Lots of love,

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment