Friday, August 28, 2015

Mission Accomplished

Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:14:11 -0300
Subject: Re: Mission Accomplished
From: william.percival@myldsmail.net
To: mtpercival3@msn.com

Yeah sometimes it feels like it has been a long time since I left. I still remember one of my first weeks on my mission when you told me that I my mission would pass by very fast. This helped me a lot when I was having a difficult time. I would like to write a nice worded email with lots of details but I am rushing to get lots of things done. I will say though that I have always been very grateful for your email that you have sent me every week. I always ask missionaries about who emails them and very rarely both their father and mother write them every week. It has always helped me to read your emails and ponder about the messages throughout the week. It has always helped me stay motivated. I hope one day to do the same to my son. I am  excited to start school again and to get into reading books. I recognize that it was the lack of reading that lowered my test scores on some tests in high school. But that is what repentance is for. Haha

Yeah I would love to have the missionaries for dinner when I am home. I have lots of questions about the des moines Iowa mission. 

Had a good week. Not too happy with my companion but I only have a week left to really should have no worries. So our branch does not have a baptismal font so we baptized in a pool. Her name is Andreia and she is like in love with me and I have no idea why. But she is really cool. We made a contact with her on the street 2 weeks ago. We are also preparing another women and her 12 year old son to be baptized this Saturday so I should end my mission baptizing. Which is nice.  I am excited for the future. I will email you guys next Monday I think. Looking forward to relaxing a little bit. Here are some pictures. 

Lots of love from Fort Lazer (Fortaleza) haha

W

No comments:

Post a Comment